Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rich servings at PapaRich

I recently had the good fortune to visit one PapaRich outlet in Puchong, thanks to the recommendation of a good friend of mine. The outlet we had our dinner is located at 101 Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya.



I have to confess that I've never been to a PapaRich restaurant before, being the 'ulu' boy that I am. This particular outlet is a sight for sore eyes. It has a very relaxing ambience, an I can just imagine how splendid it would be to spend a big whole chunk of a lazy Sunday afternoon here sipping your drink, enjoying your food, chatting with your buddies, reading a good book, or just surfing the Internet via the provided free Wi Fi on your laptop. 



My friend ordered their Dry Koay Tiow with Foo Chok and & Sliced Chicken Meat, priced at RM 9.90. a





Meanwhile, I ordered their Ipoh Koay Tiow Soup with Steamed Chicken, also priced at RM 9.90, and their Honey Lemon Tea, priced at RM 4.20






The dish is really good. I really like the steamed chicken, which was prepared just right. This one is definitely recommended.

I really like this place, and their foods. The prices are very affordable too, IMHO. If you are interested to try them out, please visit their website at http://www.papparich.com.my/, where you can find the locations (plus maps) of all their outlets, as well as their menu.





No comments:

Post a Comment