Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snowflake Taiwanese desserts, Pavilion KL

Aside from Starbucks beverages and those yummy pearl bubble teas, I have recently developed another craving. And for that, I blamed SNOWFLAKE, the Taiwanese dessert chain that one can find in Pavilion KL, as well as my friend, Seth, who introduced me to their tasty offerings. The chain serves both hot and cold desserts, and you can even set your own level of sweetness. Which is good news for diabetics. For the rest of us, it's one buzzing trip to sugar-land that you won't forget.


This is the bestselling signature dessert, priced at RM 6.50, a heavenly concoction of taro balls, creamer and grass jelly..


Trust me, this is one dessert you don't want to miss out. The next time you're in the mall, seek their stall out and get yourself some sweet treats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment