Thursday, February 18, 2010

Enjoying brunch at Kenny Rogers Roasters, Seremban Parade

CNY day 3.....my sis and I went for another shopping spree at Seremban Parade, one of the more laid-back shopping malls that you can find in the sleepy town of Seremban. For brunch, we decided to visit Kenny Rogers Roasters, simply because it's been a long while since either of us have been to one of their outlets. This KRR restaurant is located next to the main entrance of the mall, with both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned areas catering to different needs.


When you talk about KRR, you can't miss out their legendary muffins. I just love their banana muffins! They should open another chain just for selling muffins. Chocolate muffins, vanilla muffins, coffee muffins, nut muffins, durian muffins.....mmmm..



For drinks, both of us ordered the ice blended mocha...which is goood!!



There's really nothing to talk about KRR's main offering, the quarter chicken meal. It comes with the usual three side dishes...BORINNGGG! It's about damn time that the chain revamp its menu. You hear me, Kenny?




That's not a happy face. On the plus side, the chicken is huge, unlike the meagre portion the KRR restaurant in KLCC Convention Centre dish out. (That's right, I'm calling you guys out!)




As for me, I decided to try out something new...(new for me that is)...their Tangy Chicken Spaghetti. It is better than what I expected, and my expectations are quite low..so go figure. The menu described the meal as having a hint of spiciness, and for me, that's the only saving grace for it. Otherwise, I would have chuck this into my expanding Compendium of Bland Foods. 


Kenny Rogers just got ROASTED!



No comments:

Post a Comment