Thursday, April 15, 2010

Go West (or not) at Western Cuisine

Western Cuisine in Pavilion KL is one of the few places that offer western foods at affordable prices. Tucked away in an awkward corner at the Food Republic level, the place is, unfortunately, easy to miss. But if you happen to stumble upon this place, do give it a try...



The place has limited open space, but not too bad to induce clautrosphobia. Decors are simple, clean and pleasent.




For such a small place, they do have quite an extensive range of meals to offer. You can see 'live samples' of their meals arranged in a neat row near the entrance. When you come across something you fancy, just point and pay.
 I ordered their Fried Chicken with Rice, which is priced at RM 9.90



I like the dish., The chicken is well-done and tasty.For such a simple meal, it is surprisingly satisfying.

My fellow blogger, Ash, ordered their Spaghetti with white clams.



For some strange reasons, the place do not have a decent list of beverages. They only have two types, ice lemon tea and soya bean. When I made a face and scowled at the limited options, the supervisor (I presumed he is anyway ) is quick to tell me that I am free to order drink from outside and bring it in. Well, my question is..why not offer more drinks in the first place?

Anyhoo, aside from the less-than-impressive beverage list, the place is quite decent with its good meals. I won't endorse it, however...



No comments:

Post a Comment