Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How to make Nasi Lemak, Hawaiian style

MMmmm..nasi lemak..one of my top fave meals, especially for breakfast. I can't get enough of this iconic Malaysian dish. And I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of you out there who are also die-hard fans of this simple yet delicious dish.

Now, surprisingly, cooking nasi lemak is real simple too. Even a Chef from Hawaii can cook it, as the video below showed. Chef Felix Tai has managed to demonstrate the ease of cooking this dish, which I hope to try out soon. I will post a video of me making this dish later on, so watch out for that (and also wish me good luck). In the mean time, you can try it out yourself too..
I picked Chef Felix's video because he somewhat resemble one of my colleagues, Sharizal. :)



">

No comments:

Post a Comment