Saturday, October 16, 2010

Getting Hot and Spicy with Peri-Peri

Whenever you develop a craving for some hot chick with a spicy attitude, you know there's only place where you can go to satiate that need. I'm talking about the Peri-Peri Restaurant, which is fast becoming my favourite place to have a satisfying dinner with a hot chick, or two, depending my appetite :).
Conveniently for me, there's a Peri-Peri restaurant located in Pavilion KL, so getting there from my office is just a matter of 15 minutes' of walking (10 minutes if you scamper, 7 minutes if you run, and 2.3 seconds if you are Usain Bolt).




The whole restaurant is awashed in flaming red and orange colours, it makes me wanna jump up the table, take my clothes off and do the chicken dance. But the risk of causing a mass vomiting stop me from doing just that.


Here's a picture of me in soft light..and down there is a picture of wooden sticks. I don't know why I took these pictures. And I don't know why I feel the urge to post these pictures. How's that for total randomness?

Hot! Hot! HOTT!!!!!


I had their Chicken kebab with two side dishes of beans and baked potatoes (RM 15.50). I can guarantee you, if you eat this with their hot chilli sauce, you'll be breathing fire by the time you're done. But, boy oh boy, was it a good meal...

After getting all hot and bothered, what better way to douse the flame than with a big glass of iced chocolate beverage (RM 6.90)?


I have to be honest..two hours after consuming those spicy kebabs, the inside of my tummy still feel fiery...And the next day, I had a mini peri-peri pooping that burns...but it was all worth it, if you ask me. 

Who's up for a second helping?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment