Saturday, October 30, 2010

Return to the Pancake House

Ash and I dropped by the Pancake House restaurant in Pavilion KL recently to check out their newly-revamped menu. And we have to say we're not disappointed at what they are offering right now. I have never been a great fan of pancakes, but I gotta say that I enjoyed every mouthful of it here.



What's wonderful is how they mix and match the pancakes with other dishes to create mouth-watering set meals, just like this one that I ordered, the Pancake Chicken Splatter that is priced at RM 14.50.



For Ash, she ordered the Pancake Sandwich, which costs RM 8.80, and Iced Tea for RM 3.80.

We were in a bit of a rush this time, so I'm definitely going back there very soon to sample more of their pancake-inspired meals. :)

1 comment:

  1. ouh i thought you don't like it. no wonder you were suggesting it

    ReplyDelete