Sunday, November 22, 2009

How to beat those Monday blues?

Well, the answer is a trip to Starbucks ...
I always have a 'thing' for Starbucks, from their yummy Java Chip to their delicious cakes and pastries. So, this Monday, when the MBS (Monday Blues Syndrome) hits me the hardest, I decided the best cure would be a trip to my fave coffee joint. Now they are a LOTS of Starbucks outlets around the city, but the one that I visit most of the times is the one located in KLCC Convention Centre, right in front of the Aquaria main entrance. 
Today, the person who is serving me is Bob, who is a nice fellow by the way. I ordered a regular coffee with milk to go, and my two fave pastries : the Cajun Chicken Dome and the Cinnamon Roll. 





 


 




After having these, I feel so much better already......

No comments:

Post a Comment