Monday, November 9, 2009

Some of my favorite foods and drinks.................

Hey hey!! Good eating, everybody...today i would like to share with you some of my all-time favorite foods and drinks (in no particular orders). These are easy-to-find fares, available throughout the country, and i'm sure you are fans to some of these too....



Ahh..the simple and modest ais kacang....and yet so satisfying...I remember the good old days when they used to have tons of special stalls set up by the roads just to sell this icy treat. Nowadays, such specialty stalls are hard to come by. I wonder who invented the ais kacang...



Nyonya assam laksa....aromatic and rich in texture, this is a delicacy not to be missed. I just loooove the mints that they put in it...it adds a great flavour to the dish



Beef noodle...aaahh..my fave among the faves...i considered myself blessed because the best beef noodle you can find is in Seremban, where i live...they're great as breakfast or lunch....the secret is in the sauce...


I'm a coffee fiend. My morning hasn't started until i've tasted my cup of joe..and the best thing about coffee, aside from the fact that's it's rich in antioxidants, is that you can get them in so many different flavours nowadays. My favourite is the white coffee, which i think is not too strong or too mild, but just right...




Who doesn't like ice cream, right? next to chocolates, they are the best comfort foods you can find. Perfect for every occasions and moods...yummm!!



Java Chip from Starbucks...this is my ultimate indulgence...a rich mixture of coffee and chocolate chips topped with cream....mmmmm...i could drink this all day...




Pasta..my favourite ones are those with tomato sauce...with no cheese, because i hate cheese. Back whne i sued to cook my own pasta at home, the ingredients i use are cherry tomatoes, brocolli, lots of onions and leafy greens...I don't put any meat in it because i like my pasta to be all-naturel and healthy...

Tuna and salmon spreads from Ayam Brand....this is what i usually have during weekends, when i'm too lazy to go out to buy foods. It's convenient, tasty and good to eat with or without bread..Sometimes i just use the whole can when cooking my instant noodle...Some more, it's just the right size that you can carry it around with you and have a scoop whenever you feel hungry.. The perfect snack!





Tomyam soup with rice....this is fast becoming my favourite dinner...The spicy soup, the hot piping rice, and the generous dollops of chicken meat and vegetables make this a complete meal to savour....

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...Ayam Brand Tuna Spread??
    Ais kacang, ice cream, tom yam...my all time favourites too!
    btw, a suggestion, mayb you could like give ratings when you go on your "food adventure" e.g. for the food, the ambience, service etc.

    ReplyDelete