Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My first blog

Hello y'all!! Come one, come all....
Welcome to my blog - GoodEatings. My name is Calvin Foon, and this is my site dedicated to providing fun, unbiased and easy-to-read reviews on all types of foods, covering a plethora of restaurants, fast food outlets, snack bars, food stalls, and what-have-yous around KL and Seremban.
I was motivated to create this blog by a colleague of mine who, just like me, happened to be an ardent fan of foods. People say eat to live, while I say live to eat, and Good Eatings are what this site will be all about...
I will be posting my very first food review soon....and hopefully, more to come later on. SO, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading my blog. But most importantly, have a Good Eating whenever you can.

Chomp-chomp,
Calvin the Devourer

2 comments:

  1. o ur colleague suke makan?
    mesti keje die asyik makan je
    pagi-pagi on je pc terus mkn
    lps tu mkn kat meja tanpa henti
    ish la your colleague tu

    ReplyDelete